[Game Discussion] IGG is still blocking any negative comments

[Copy link]

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 08:53 AM
|Show all posts
here is their most recent reply:
I'm not sure who deleted your thread, but hack related threads are not allowed on the forums which has been mentioned countless times before.
I'll leave this thread up for 10 minutes before moving it to ensure that you have read this reply.
If you believe that your account has been hacked, contact Live Support, or email the Castle Clash team.
But from your email, there was no change in the I.P address, so unless the hacker was able to change their I.P address to your's which is unlikely, than there was no hack, or the IGG team just isn't investigating it enough.
Thanks. (from lord assasin)

IGG's admin decided to remove my last thread. i guess they feel threatened by my post.
If IGG or Castle Clash fail to respond to you or support your request call Google to file a complaint. 855-836-3987
They respond with something like this every tiime you request help.
Dear player:
Thank you for bringing this issue to us.
We have looked into this issue and according to our record on the reported day, your game account has used 300 Gems to purchase Wooden Shield. This action was performed from the commonly used IP address of this game account.
We hope this may clarify your doubt on this issue.
Thank you for your support and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Jiayan Wu (Rep ID 2423)
Castle Clash Team

They refuse to offer any help when your game is hacked and your gems etc. are stolen/used. Someone is actively playing my game and sabotaging my camp they said it is my fault!?!?! Wow can't believe they said that repeatadly to me. I gave them 5 chances to fix the problem and when I forum posted they still shut down the forum post because, they don't want anyone to know what they are doing to defraud customers. My bank and Google are investigating them for fraud as well. Stay safe out there gamers and don't play IGG games or at least don't make any purchases.

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 08:57 AM
|Show all posts
Games check ip of players to see if there was foul play if they say it was an ip you normally login then you or someone in your area did it they don't need to lie about 300 gems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Gold Member

Post time: 3-6-2014 08:59 AM From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
you probally have a lil kid and they press buttons or something... my daughter has spent 1000's of gems fast forwording stuff buying shields and filling vaults etcetcetc jus put your device on a higher shelf

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:14 AM
|Show all posts
(97945751) replied at 3-6-2014 08:59 AM static/image/common/back.gif
you probally have a lil kid and they press buttons or something... my daughter has spent 1000's of g ...

I have no kids and no one has touched my phone. I work in a secure police building and no one has had access to it during these times. And, it is around 1200 gems as well as many resources and direct sabotage to my account. Very obviously not things I would do or use. They refuse to believe it is someone else. Do some research before you blame me. There are thousands with the same problem of people hacking their accounts and IGG/castle clash blaming them. I got my money back from Google for fraudulent practices on IGG/castle clashes part. So, evidently they feel the same way.

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:18 AM From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
if you got a refu nd then you're no longer apart of the community right, bye?

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:21 AM
|Show all posts
Pintstealth replied at 3-6-2014 09:18 AM static/image/common/back.gif
if you got a refu nd then you're no longer apart of the community right, bye?

I am still. I got a ref und for the in app purchases the game is free. Also, why are you so against someone advocating for fair gaming practices?

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Banned to post

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:24 AM
|Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:28 AM
|Show all posts
LordAssassin100 replied at 3-6-2014 09:24 AM static/image/common/back.gif
After receiving a refund for anything related to Castle Clash, your account is then supposed to be ...

Not sure what you are referring to. However, I spoke in great lengths with Google and everything I am doing is completely within my right to do as a consumer. Until Castle Clash deletes my account in their system I am still a member/player. Castle Clash was requested by me and Google to delete my account and this was there response
We have read your concern and we are willing to assist you in your query. We regret to inform you that the feature to delete accounts is unavailable in Castle Clash. However, you may choose to remove your Google account so it will not be accessed for gameplay or purchase:

1. Find phone Settings-->Accounts-->Google-->Click your old Google account-->Remove Account

Please also be informed that we are constantly monitoring the servers to ensure that hackers are sanctioned. If you have reports to submit, please feel free to provide more information on what happened so we can investigate on the matter.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.]

Sincerely,
IGG Customer Support, ID# [1568]
[2014/03/06 08:54 EST(GMT-5)]

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:29 AM
|Show all posts
firemangreg1234 replied at 3-6-2014 09:28 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Not sure what you are referring to. However, I spoke in great lengths with Google and everything I ...

They actually thought that me completely deleting Google from my phone was an option. Obviously, they have no idea how cell phones work, and that a google account on your phone is required do almost anything other than text or make phone calls

Use magic Report

Threads

Follower

Money

Banned to post

Post time: 3-6-2014 09:35 AM
|Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archive| Mobile Version| IGG

10-21-2014 08:31 PM GMT-5 , Processed in 0.155645 sec., 24 queries .

To Top